TUTORIAL: How to install your Third Eye inView
Guides / Manuals and Firmware
- User Manual and Installation Guide
- Wireless Update Instructions for Android
- Wireless Update Instructions for iOS
- inVIEW Limited Warranty
- **See Below for Firmware Downloads**
- Helmet Light Firmware - InView_Wireless_HL_V1_04
- Motorcycle Unit Firmware - **BETA** InView_Wireless_MC_V1_00
- Motorcycle Unit Firmware Update MC_V0_13
Frequently Asked Questions
Click to expand
I installed the unit on the motorcycle and nothing lights up.
You might be missing the 1 amp fuse in the fuse holder. Install the fuse that comes as part of the installation kit in the fuse holder on the red ignition-on power wire.
The directional lights are inverted.
The blue and yellow leads were reversed upon installation on the motorcycle.
How do I find the wires for my brakes and turn signals?
To identify the wires on your motorcycle you can consult the wire diagram specific to your make and model from the internet. The wire diagram should indicate which color wire connects to the brake, left and right signals. You can then find those color wires on your bike and tap into them.
When I replaced the batteries the helmet unit starts flashing the amber lights and beeping.
This will happen when the motorcycle is on and the inView helmet unit is positioned up-side-down. As soon as you re-position the helmet unit it will stop flashing and beeping.